Good Morning Everyone.
As you all are aware after yesterday’s speech by Boris Johnson we are now required to close at 10pm for dine in & collection. The notes below will explain how we will work for the next 6 months starting tomorrow (24/09/2020)
• Dine In bookings will not be accepted after 8:30pm. This is to ensure our customers get enough time (1hr 20mins) to enjoy the meals and leave with no hesitation. Customers will be required to leave 9:50PM.
• For collection orders, you must collect your order BEFORE 9:50PM. NOT 10:00PM. If you do not arrive to collect your order we will cancel the order. You will also need a mask to collect your order from us.
• Delivery orders will still be accepted until 11:00PM every day of the week.
• From Monday (28/09/2020) we are happy to announce that we will open 7 days a week permanently. Hours will remain the same. (5pm-11pm)
• Our Front Of House Staff will now be required to wear masks. Customers will also be required to wear masks until you have been sat down to your designated table to eat in with us.
We are doing all we can to support our community and fight this virus. For the safety of our customers and staff, we ask customers to support us with these procedures.
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to ask for the management team on 01604 766 144. Out of hours will still be available to answer.